Thursday 24 May 2012

Bury Art Week Exhibition

Three of my canvases on display at Bury Art Gallery, as part of Bury Art Week. All work is for sale; the exhibition's aim is to raise funds for Bury Hospice.
I was very impressed by some of the pieces this year. Some of my favourites included this simple yet beautiful wooden bowl...
... these fabulous, vibrant poppies...
... and this wonderfully expressive painting.
 
 The exhibition runs til Sunday 27th May and is well worth a visit if you're near enough :)

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a beautiful exhibition and your pieces are wonderful. Sadly I don't think I'll have time to get there- would have loved to see it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could be there ~ congratulations! Looks like you're among some wonderful company too♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting to see your art in this worthy exhibition. Love your work, they are fabulous!
    I would love to see it all in person!
    Surely someone will snap up your beautiful work for such a wonderful cause!

    XO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete