Saturday 19 May 2012

A lovely feature and a little heart :)

I'm very flattered to be included in a "Best of the Web"
 feature this week, on the rather lovely shopping blog Pocket Change.
 
Pocket Change is well worth checking out; there are some gorgeous and creative blogs to discover, as well as product reviews and tips on everything from fashion and beauty to interior design and green living.  
 
I've also managed to take part in the Inspiration Avenue challenge this week, with this little drawing - the theme was hearts so taking into account my obsession with them I really had no excuse!
 

14 comments:

  1. Oh Angie... your drawing is gorgeous... hands and heart... beautiful!! and congrats on the feature... that is awesome...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Angie! Beautiful drawing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful Angie and completely deserved!
    Congrats♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful that you have this obsession with hearts - I love all your interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your drawing, and how the hands are black and white with that gorgeous pop of red for the heart! So beautiful! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a fan of sketches so this piece really appeals to me.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sketch is so striking! The red heart really pops out in the black and white hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the heart, love the hands, love the contrast between the two. Very creative and striking heart art submission.

    Congrats on your feature!!!!

    Hearts to you!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm so late visiting. I have company and my computer time is limited. But I was sure glad I was able to stop by and visit because this is one gorgeous piece. The heart really POPS against the black and white sketch of the hands. I truly, truly LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just went to Pocket Change's blog and saw your lovely mixed media tag art. Always a big favorite of mine, I hope to make something similar one of these days. Congrats on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautifully simple, yet powerful entry - just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete